Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to ME!!!
We started the morning by watching Elmo and eating breakfast. Mommy made my favorite, eggs, sausage, pancakes and of course I had to have “dip” with it (syrup). We then got ready and headed to Gymboree. My class sang Happy Birthday to me, it was fabulous. We meet Aunt Leslie and Rylie for lunch at Chick-fil-A. Once we got home I took a short cat nap, daddy came home and we headed to Disneyland. Lucas and Uncle Andy met us there to celebrate. I got to go on all my favorite rides –Small World, Pirates, Dumbo and the Carrousel. To close out the night we watched the Electrical Light Parade at California Adventure, it is one of mommy’s favorite and she was so happy to watch it with me and daddy for the first time. (yeah, she even got teary eyed)

On kind of the same theme as last year I posted 13 things about “me” for my birthday on August 13th.
So for my 2nd birthday here are 24 facts about Me: (24 months)
1. can count to 10
2. favorite movie is Monster Inc
3. I write with my right hand
4. love Gymboree class
5. can do the Minnie Mouse Dance from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
6. I’m a great sleeper
7. I watch Elmo, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Barney
8. love to read books and I can read Butterfly Kisses myself
9. will play and conversations with myself
10. love to eat Yogurt
11. milk and water are my choose of drink
12. love to go camping
13. can recognize places like McDonald’s and Target
14. when asked what you want to do, I usually say “shopping”
15. I sleep with a Glomate Nightlight, blankie (old sleep sack without the zipper), and a big brown teddy that use to be mommy’s
16. I am learning what “time out” means
17. I know my name and how old I am
18. I love our dog Bodie
19. I go to breakfast every weekend and walk to the pet store
20. I can jump off the side of the pool
21. I have fun by walking around the house in mommy and daddy’s shoes
22. can read all my flash cards A-Z (I have trouble with Q)
23. can sing Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Hickory Dickory Dock, and working on my ABC’s
24. I am a funny, loving, and caring little girl!!!!

Grammy bought me this dress. Lots of people asked mommy is she made it.

Check out the bloomers
Pluto

Happy Birthday, mommy and daddy say!!




This is the best ride, Small World

WAHOO!!!!!!!!

We ate the Big thunder Mountain BBQ.

Luc and I got up on staged, willingly, and danced with the other kids
"Davey, Davey Crockett, King of the wild frontier"

So much fun
Leading everyone to clap with the song

Minnie Mouse ears

Peek-a-boo

Dumbo, bye-bye daddy


Carrousel, or ponies as I call it



Pop-pop, my favorite. I even asked for the purple one
MICKEY MOUSE!

Daddy bought me a balloon for my birthday before the Electrical Parade started
I was getting a little tired




What a wonderful birthday I had!!

No comments: