Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bishop~3

This is float day. Everyone wakes up and we have a pancake breakfast then we start loading the trucks to head to the river. I did wonderful on the 6 hour, yes you hear me correct 6 HOUR tour. Mommy was so happy with how good I did. I loved to float, jump on the tube with daddy, splash into the water, and even swim a little. Mommy and daddy said it was so long this year because the water was very very low.
Uncle Andy's truck ready to go
Mommy, me and Daddy ready to float

This is everyone that floated this year:
(mommy will try and name the families)
Stevens (minus Grandma), Barela, Law (minus Aunt Rachael), Chadd (minus Tabby and Conner), Lyell's, Kephart's plus Mo and Angie, Robert's plus Noreen, Mitch and Christian, Patterson's plus Rob and Aurora, Clark's (minus Debbie and Amber) plus Gina, Wickham's, Rhonda and group, Lazagna and cousins. (Scebba's didn't float)
All together there were 55 of us that floated down the river together.

Pa and Grammy came for the first time

Yes my daddy floated a KEG for the first time

Getting ready to take off
Mommy and me in our tube

Pop Pop's were a perfect way to keep me occupied


Swiming with daddy

Grammy and me

Love my daddy

This is our big group that reached from one side of the river to the other

Hanging with daddy

Taking a power nap


No comments: