Saturday, August 15, 2009

Elmo Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Luc's and my 2nd birthday with family and friends. We had a great Elmo party with a water slide. Thanks everyone for joining us today I had a great time and Luc told me he did too.
I was not up for taking my picture with mommy and daddy today

Luc really wasn't either

This is my birthday tutu outfit mommy got for me. I love my shirt because it says "2"

Lucas says "cheese" for mommy



look at that cake!!!

So happy to be 2




Yummy







Luc liked it



Mommy forgot to get a picture of the cupcake cake, but this is half of Elmo.

Presents.....

Shrugging my shoulders for Aunite Brittany, Sky and Paula

Daddy and Uncle Andy had some fun

Watching the daddy's be crazy

My new Elmo nighty. I was so tired for the day that I asked to go to bed at 6pm. Mommy and daddy told me I had to eat dinner first then I could go to bed, 7:15pm and I was heading to bed.


No comments: