Friday, January 8, 2010

Disneyland With Mommy

Mommy and I went to Disneyland today. This was the first time mommy and me have just gone by ourselves and it was also the first time I have been at Disneyland ALL day. We had such a great time. We started the morning by watching the Disneyland Marching Band and Mickey and Friends perform in front of the castle, we had front row seats. We then went and rode Dumbo, King Aurthur's Carrousel, It's A Small World and Autopia. We played in Toon Town for a little while where I took my picture with Steam Boat Mickey, Goofy and Pluto. We did a little shopping, mommy bought me a necklace with Cinderella on it and a Princess t-shirt. We then got some ice cream to share and sat down on Main Street to watch the Celebrate! A Street Party Parade. After the parade was done we went over to California Adventure and rode Monsters Inc for the first time, I quickly asked to ride it again once we were off. So we road it twice. :) When we came out of Monsters Inc Cinderella was there taking pictures. I was very excited to see her since we had just watched her movie yesterday and I had my new necklace on that mommy had just bought me. She was so beautiful and so friendly We then sat down to watch the Pixar Parade. I also enjoyed this parade because I got to see lots of familiar characters that I like: Sulley, Nemo, Dori, Crush, Buzz, to name a few. We ate some dinner after the parade, rode the King Triton's Carousel, and the Golden Zephyr (rockets). Mommy then asked if I was ready to go home and of course I said "not yet" I wanted to go on Dumbo 1 more time. So we headed back over to Disneyland (got caught in the parade craziness) and rode Dumbo one last time before leaving. Mommy packed some pj's just in case we stayed out late and before we could make it to the freeway I was out. It was such a wonderful day at Disneyland, thanks mommy. Here comes the band

Kick line
Mickey Mouse

I love to ride the ponies
Dumbo the flying elephant. I had to ride in the pink one
Self taken picture while flying Dumbo
It's a Small World is still the Christmas version and we sang Jimgle Bells
Not too young to drive at Disneyland, watch out.
Steam Boat Mickey at Mickey's house
Goofy
Pluto
Yummy, chocolate chip ice cream
Having fun with mommy
Such a cool chick I see it, I see it, I see it mommy!!!!! Celebrate! A Street Party Monsters Inc rideShowing Cinderella that I have her on my necklace
Waving to Nemo
Dori came over and let me pet her King Triton's Carousel, I told mommy I wanted to ride the seal
And sleep time, I still have my necklace on though :)

No comments: