Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun with the Weistein's

Mommy and I went to go visit the Weistein's after Gymboree class today. I took a little nap in the car and was ready for a fun afternoon. Cole and I played in the play room for a little while, as well as in Cameron's room with her kitchen. We watched Go Diego before Cole's nap and once Cameron got home form school we had a snack. Mommy and I got to go with Gina and Cameron to try a new jazz class for Cameron. I had lots of fun watching Cameron dance. We picked up McDonald's on the way home and after dinner we danced in Cameron's room and then play Just Dance on the Wii. Thanks for having us over Weinstein Family. Cameron is in the green tank top, I really wanted to go in the classroom. Back at the house dancing in Cameron's room

No comments: