Friday, January 15, 2010

Pismo Beach Day 1

We headed to Pismo Beach today for the holiday weekend. Grandma and Grandpa were camping at Pismo Coast Village and there was an opening for us to join their group. It is a beautiful camp ground and a beautiful city. We had so much fun exploring, walking on the beach, eating, and relaxing. Mommy and daddy relaxing while I am taking my nap. Coffee Bean is so yummy mommy says.
Feeding the ducks at PCVPlaying at the playground on the slide. I have become much more brave and I go down the slides by myself now.Beach funFinding sea shellsFinding shells 1-2-3 swing!!!!!!!!!
Sunset is mommy's favorite time of the day.
We went to Fin's in Grover Beach for dinner and mommy got the best bowl of clam chowder in a bread bowl. I liked to statue of the Pirate and the live music myself.

No comments: