Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pismo Beach Day 3

The rainy weather came in on Sunday morning. We had breakfast in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer and then went to the outlet stores just 1 exit up the freeway from the campground. We went to lunch again in downtown Pismo Beach at Mo's and mommy got more clam chowder from Sharks. Once we got back to the camp ground I went down for a nap and mommy and daddy talked, listen to Jack Johnson and played some games. We ended the night with a wonderful Korean BBQ prepared by one of the families we were with and then heading home at about 830 at night. I slept the whole ride home and mommy and daddy said it was a pretty easy drive home. I had such a wonderful time a Pismo Coast Village, I can't wait to go back.
Painting with grandma The inside of our cozy trailer
My bed for the weekend was on the couch. I loved it and did great sleeping on it.
Rain, Rain, Rain
Mommy said that when it rained it was the most relaxed she had been in a long time. It was so peaceful to listen to the rain and be snuggled up in the trailer.

No comments: