Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last Thursday Gymboree Class

Today was my last day in my Thursday Gymboree class. I have been attending Thursday class since May of 2008, now I am going to be coming to the Saturday morning class. I am going to miss the friends I have made and my teacher Ms. Claudine. I love looking at pictures at the beginning of class after the Rainbow Rope
I'm such a good listener, the theme for today was Gymbo's house. We talked about beds, bath tubs, kitchens, 2 story houses. It was great.
Making pizza in Gymbo's house.
Climbing as always
Maracas are one of my favorite parts of Gymboree, "Shake and Shake and Shake and STOP!!"
Gymbo dance:
Gymbo the clown goes up and down, up and down, up and down, Gymbo the clown goes up and down all through the town (wheels on the bus song, you go the idea)
Gymbo the clown goes side to side.... Gymbo the clown plays peek-a-boo....
Kisses at the end of class to Gymbo
Me and my teacher Ms Claudine

No comments: