Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Holiday with Mommy and Daddy

We got up this mornign and daddy took us to breakfast at Corner Bakery, a favorite of ours. We came back home, unloaded the trailers when the rain let up, did some laundry and relaxed. After getting home from dinner, mommy had pulled some dress up stuff out of my closet for me to play with. I choose the catepiller, which was originally my first halloween costume. It was a fun Monday with my family.

Mikaela Moment:
I have been talking so much more and my sentences are really develpoing. Tonights scene: Driving in the car on the way home from dinner.
Mikaela: Where Grammy?
Jenny: She is at home
Miakela: Where Pa?
Jenny: He is at home
Miakela: Aunite
Jenny: Maybe at home, or maybe at school
Mikaela: No Aunite dance class, Auntie take ME to dance class
Jenny: Oh really you want Auntie to take you to dance class?
Mikaela: Yes, Auntie take me to dance class. :)

1 comment:

P-town Blogger said...

The costume looks really good with her Ugs! XO